Theory states that the asset should be procured, located and managed to support the underlying business. Reality is different. For many reasons, there is virtually always a mismatch and the challenge is to narrow the gap.
realestateworks can provide:
- Asset reviews and due diligence
- Asset management strategies and plans
- Engagement with senior leadership, users of space and other stakeholders to build a business case for change
- Review of funding options including joint ventures
- Leading edge modelling tools to appraise asset performance
- Implementation plan to deliver change.
British Council, Department for Work & Pensions, Northern Ireland Civil Service, Defence Support Group.
“HLM and realestateworks work well in partnership to provide commercially focused design and asset re-engineering advice. Brian is helping us to develop and promote our unique ‘Asset & Workplace’ capability by advising on our business strategy, marketing campaign and client focus – and working with us to put it into practice.”
” I have known Brian for over 15 years as a colleague on various RICS working groups and more recently as a client. He has advised SFT on a range of topics from the future of the government office estate, through joint ventures and partnerships between the private sector and local government, to the preparation of business cases with a new focus on outcomes. In all my dealings with Brian, he has brought innovation, enthusiasm and some necessary humour.”