One Public Estate
While the name may change over time, the concept of OPE is here to stay – it makes financial and operational sense for public sector partners to collaborate on space but also platforms for service delivery.
realestateworks can provide:
- Applications for OPE funding
- Appraisal of options for collaboration including benefits assessments
- Financial modelling of options
- Constructive engagement with potential public sector partners
- Identification of commercial opportunities
- Project management of OPE initiatives
Nottingham City Council, South Staffordshire Council, Shropshire Council, consortium of High Peak BC / Staffordshire Moorlands DC / Derbyshire County Council.
“When we were looking to refurbish our headquarters building, Brian advised us to step back and consider a bigger opportunity to integrate public service delivery. He helped us secure OPE funding and prepared a business case for an exciting Community Hub project that will allow seven buildings to be consolidated into one. We are grateful for being taken out of our comfort zone!”